You should carry a tactical flashlight for many reasons. For instance, you may want to carry a flashlight for your work. If your job requires checking circuits or inspecting equipment and other areas, you also need a tactical flashlight because bad things can happen out in the dark.
Another reason you should carry a tactical flashlight is self-protection. Self-protection is a great reason to carry a tactical flashlight. These flashlights are made from high-quality material that can be used as a self-defense tool when needed. For instance, if someone with bad intentions is coming at you in the dark, flashing the light into their eyes to temporarily blinds them this can give you time to make an escape or get out your self-defense weapon.
With all of these reasons for carrying a tactical flashlight, you must always keep one in your car. You never know when you will need it. Keep one in the glove compartment or an easily accessible place in your vehicle.
Some Good Uses for a Tactical Flashlight
- Tactical flashlights are also useful when fishing or hunting at night.
- Camping is also a great place to use a tactical flashlight. It will provide the light you need as you set up camp for the night and cook dinner.
- You should have a tactical flashlight in your house for emergencies. Say a power outage for example.
Where to Carry Your Tactical Flashlight on Your Person
- One of the typical places people carry a tactical flashlight is on their belt, attached to the outside of their pants.
- You can also use a clip and attach the tactical flashlight to the inside of your pocket.
How to Use a Tactical Flashlight for Self-Defense
If you use your tactical flashlight for self-defense, make sure it is very easy to get to. You should put it in the same place every time so you don’t waste precious seconds searching for it. To use your tactical flashlight as a self-defense tool, there are two common techniques:
- Flashlight as a club – You can use any part of the light as a weapon
- Use the flashlight to blind your attacker, flashing the light into your attacker’s eyes will temporarily blind them and give you more time to escape or defend yourself.
Carrying a tactical flashlight just makes sense regardless of the circumstance.
One of the Top Tactical Flashlights is the Olight M2R Pro Warrior 1800 Lumens Magnetic Rechargeable Dual Switches Tactical Flashlight
The M2R Pro Warrior is the newest version of Olight two-button straight tactical flashlight. It features a single 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable battery and TIR lens for uniform light.
The maximum output and distance are increased by 20% and 44% separately, reaching 1800 lumens and 300 meters. The surface texture is improved to the second-generation multifunctional tail with strengthened connective magnetism.
Newly designed magnetic USB charging wire can hold 2A current, increasing charge rate 100%. With its lanyard hole, detached two-way stainless steel pocket clip, flashlight
- High performance neutral white LED delivers a maximum output of 1800 lumens and 300 meters throw.
- Slim heam design, detachable pocket clip for both carry directions, and lanyard hole for enhanced and comfortable user experience.
- Customized 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable battery included, delivering a maximum output of 1800 lumens and 300 meters throw.
- It’s lightweight and compact.
- The battery lasts longer than most flashlights on the market.